Sberbank CIB, the corporate and investment banking business in Sberbank group offers its clients not only classic banking services, but also investment products and services. The key business areas are corporate lending (including trade financing), documentary business, investment banking services, trade operations with securities. Sberbank CIB is a participant of the commodity trade market. We aim at complying with high service standards, offer standard operations and customized solutions for corporate clients and financial institutions in the whole range of raw commodities: precious and industrial metals, crude oil and petroleum products, iron ore and coal, agricultural products. The services provided by Sberbank CIB are constantly improved and adapted to specific needs of clients. This permits to solve any missions related to operations in the financial markets and hedging2 of price risks in the market of precious metals.
PJSC Polyus is the largest gold producer in Russia and a top 10 gold producer globally with one of the lowest cost profiles. The Company also holds the world’s second largest gold reserves with 68 million ounces of proven and probable gold reserves underpinning its strong growth profile. Our principal operations are located in Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk and Magadan regions and the Sakha Republic (Yakutia) and include 5 operating mines, alluvial operations and several advanced development projects.
IGT GROUP OF COMPANIES "Institute of Geotechnologies" (IGT) was established in 2003 to provide consulting and maintenance services in prospecting, exploration and appraisal for mineral resource deposit development. "Institute of Geotechnologies" is a private independent company and a research resident in the scientific Park of Moscow state University M.V.Lomonosov. "IGT-Service" was founded with the purposes of providing services, related to field and in-office geological support to prospecting, appraisal and exploration work at solid commercial mineral deposits. The company is resident in the scientific Park of Moscow state University M.V.Lomonosov. Activities:
- Management of projects, related to set-up and performance of prospecting and appraisal activities for key mineral resources;
- Engineering and geological support to field activities for solid commercial minerals;
- Intelligent geological supervision;
- Set-up and performance of prospecting, appraisal and exploration work, geological and technological audit in projects, related to surveying and exploration of solid commercial minerals;
- Design and all types of field hydrogeological surveys;
- Geotechnical and environmental research.