- An investment potential of mineral base at the Far East Russia and possibilities of its realization.
- A generation on improved prospecting possibilities for modern quality mineral resources development at the Far East Russia.
- Intensification and increase of the efficiency of geological prospecting and exploration at the Far-Eastern mineral properties with traditional and new types of mineral resources.
- Issues of creating a reliable and modern mineral base for the sustainable development of the mining industry at the Russian Far East.
- Small and medium businesses in exploration and mining in the Far East Russia: issues of intensifying their quantitative growth and qualitative development.
- Large mining companies at the Far East Russia, the problems of their creation, business and development of their activities and competition and improvement of their efficiency.
- Issues of advanced development of infrastructure in remote regions and infrastructure support for geological exploration and mining in the Far East Russia.
- Development of geological and mining education and post-graduation in all forms and assistance in attracting staff to the mining and exploration industry.
- Modern solutions to environmental issues, operation health and safety, as well as to the social impact of mining and exploration projects in the Russian Far East.
- Risk management and increasing the openness and investment attractiveness of exploration and mining projects in the Far East Russia.
Participation terms for speakers. Submission of speaking notes.
To make a presentation at the Conference, please send an application for participation to the Organizing Committee.
The application should be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in Russian or English and should contain the following information:
- Full name of speaker, his position and name of his company, contact details
- Title of a presentation
- Brief speaking notes (not more than 50-100 words)
In case of approval of including a speech on the Forum agenda a speaker will have to pass an additional registration in order to add the speaker’s profile to the event brochure (the link will be sent upon including the report on the Forum agenda).
Time allowed to speakers is 15 minutes.
Presentation slides shall be providing in PowerPoint 4:3 slides, preferably both in Russian and English.
Speaking notes should be submitted by May 30th (if the agenda 100% mapped out, the Program Committee reserves a right to reject a report before the deadline).
An application form for speakers can be downloaded here.
Please send the filled application form by e-mail to email@example.com and state “Report Application, Speaker’s Name” in the subject line of a message.
In case of any additional question please contact Mikhail Leskov, Chairman of Organizing Committee MINEX Far East firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Event Coordinator
Institute of Geotechnologies (IGT)